Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How quickly time flies

Jaina is turning 3 on Thursday (the 18th) and I am still so amazed how quickly this has happened. Looking at pictures even from a few months ago, she still had some baby fat and pudgy cheeks. Now, she's starting to get taller (even more so!) and her face is now "leaning out" and starting to elongage. I think, "what has happened to my baby girl" but I am starting to see the adorable little girl she is becoming.

Her imagination is astounding and she makes up the funniest things on a daily basis. She loves Dora, Diego, the WonderPets, and anything else on Nick Jr. or Noggin. Her imagination runs wild, and I know she is very creative. She loves to "read" her favorite books to us and "play"t he piano - which she does pretty darn well! - and she surprised the heck out of me when she counted up to 5 in Spanish - something I haven't taught her! Plus, anytime she can be outside, she's happy. She got a great snow suit set from G-ma & G-pa Rohn that she just LOVES. We went outside on Sunday when it was cold & snowy and she was nice and warm. Probably would have stayed out there all day, but 15-degree weather was NOT the funnest for adults!

No comments: