Monday, June 04, 2007

An update.

Yes I know it's been a while since I've written. I've been hellaciously busy with watching Jaina and Brayden, plus doing house work. :)

Trying to decide what I want to be when I "grow up"- like that's gonna happen - the growing up part at least! :) Got accepted to DU for grad school this fall, but tuition is upwards of $30,000! Not sure I want to go into debt for that much a year for the next 3 or so years it'll take me to get my MA. Plunking around the idea of a 2nd BA in History - that way I can teach English and/or history. Make myself more marketable to future employers when I start looking for a teaching gig in the next year or 2. Decisions decisions.

Also - been cleaning our house, getting yard work done and such. Kev's best friend is moving in w/ us b/c he's getting divorced and is hurtin broke. So we're doing some major cleaning & painting, and some minor remodeling - bathroom & building a wall for a 2nd bedroom. I love Josh like a brother and he's girly's god-father. So I'm more than happy to help him out. He'll be moving in come July, if not before then.

No comments: